At United Steel, we are proud of each and every project, and every satisfied customer is reward enough for us. So we are incredibly proud and humbled by these nominations and awards:
▪ Awarded 1st Place - Category: 76-199 Full-Time Employees - 2015 Connecticut Family Business Awards [Read Full Article]
▪ Named a Top Workplace in 2014, 2015 and 2016 by The Hartford Courant and FoxCT. Top Workplace winners are selected based solely upon employee feedback.
▪ Recognized by the CCIA (Connecticut Construction Industries Association) with the 2015 Community Service Award. In addition, United Steel was been awarded a 2015 Platinum Level Safety Award for the Specialty Contractors Category.
▪ Awarded Connecticut Associated Builders and Contractor's 2016 Specialty Contractor Award.
▪ Nominated for Metro Hartford Alliance’s 2014 Business Champions Awards in three categories: Innovation, Workforce, Community Service.
▪ Presented with a “Key to the Town of East Hartford” by Mayor Marcia Leclerc (2014) for longtime support of city and its athletic and civic organizations.
▪ Designated as an 'Accredited Quality Contractor' by National Associated Builders and Contractors since 2008.
▪ Recognized as a S.T.E.P. (Safety Training and Evaluation Process) recipient for our dedication to keeping our workforce safe and highly trained.